Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best concealer out there? and why would you recommend it?

Ok, it may sound funny but I just had chiken pox 3 weeks ago!


It was miserable but now, it's over! However, I have marks left on my face. People are telling me it will go away.and it's NOT that bad.Ok, but I need something to cover them. I deal with people on my work everyday.Some people would stare at me but don't ask questions but there are some who would - ';What the heck happen to your face?!!'; Sometimes, it's embarrassing. Help! :)Best concealer out there? and why would you recommend it?
The best concealer for heavy cover-up, is Clinique's Advanced concealer. I covers anything and blends in nicely. It also doesn't feel heavy, or greasy. The bad thing is that they only have two colors,but you can see if you match them.Best concealer out there? and why would you recommend it?
este laudier
u should DEFINETLY try either mac concealers since they give complete coverage that u will abosolutely not believe or...try becca dual concealer; it comes with two formulas for lighter coverage and full coverage....its soooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bare Mineral's bisque.
I love MAC Studio Fix. Its a powder, but it is full coverage. Just use your regular liquid/and or stick concealer then, with a big make-up brush, use the MAC powder, its amazing!
.
Clinique is great...it's light and it allows ur face to breathe giving you a more natural look at the same time covering up all marks and discoloration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan