Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm looking for a good concealer.I've gotten some sun spots .Any brands you might recommend?

Buy some sunscreen too - age spots are a sign of sun damage.I'm looking for a good concealer.I've gotten some sun spots .Any brands you might recommend?
Dermablend foundation and powder setting.. I love this stuff it works great for my uneven skin tones.I'm looking for a good concealer.I've gotten some sun spots .Any brands you might recommend?
MAC has a good concealer it looks natural against your skin.
neutrogena!
Estee Lauder has a couple of really good ones that cover good and stay on all day





they also have products to get rid of age spots, they work pretty good
Well, I don't know about concealer, but I have a tip for treating the sun spots. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice into a cup. Dip your finger in it and put the juice on the age spots. It works as a bleaching agent, lightening them. Just don't leave it on too long. Maybe only a minute or two. You don't want the acid in the lemon to burn your skin. Wash it off with water and you should see the results. Hope it works for you.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan