Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best Concealer?

i had a huge breakout but finally my acne is clearing up. though unfortunatly i have alot of red marks left behind. can anyone recommand the best concealer that actually covers up blemishes and marks really well?Best Concealer?
benefit boiingBest Concealer?
M.A.C !! I love it, it works really good





But don't forget to clean your face properly, make sure no make up is left over on your face. These things cause acne..BAD ACNE!!
actually most leading brands concealer are fine. most imporantly is to make sure it suits yr skin colour. you may wanna get one that not only help conceal the blemishes but also help them clear up. : O )
ZA concealer perfection or Maybelline concealer. this are the two concealers i had used before. they are okay to me.
mac Concealer. i use it under my eyes and on spots then i put a little powder over my face to set the Concealer. it lasts all day
christian dior- skinflash
I like origins quick hide concealer, its ment for just your blemish spots. Bare essensials has good all natural concealer. If you want a really nice and clean finish so that your skin looks really even i would reccomend MAC studio fix
Benefit is junk, it has no pigment.





Laura Mercier is the top selling concealer on the market. I should know, I work for her. She has THE highest pigmented line on the market today.





www.lauramercier.com
Try Bare Minerals and apply it with their concealer brush. It looks natural and is better for your skin.
try MAC or benifits
Bare Minerals!!! This stuff is AMAZING. It's a powder (you wouldn't think it covers...but it does....AMAZING), and it WON'T clog pores like other concealers will. They have a web-site, www.bareminerals.com. It's about $50.00 for the whole package, but thats a 2 month supply and it's worth it. I used to break out all the time and it left my skin red as well. This stuff, covers, keeps a healthy glow, and like I said.....it is just amazing. It comes with a video on how to apply it as well....however if you live in or near a major city you may have a story nearby. You can check that on the web-site too. This stuff changed my life (sounds dramatic), but my confidence level went up so much. The pictures they have up there, of the before and afters....it REALLY does that! Good luck!
Loreal True Match


I have fair skin that gets dry red patches and I have found that True Match works well.
I've just bought one from Avon its called Beyond Colour Invisi-glow perfecter, I tried it last night and its really good it was 8 pounds.
SK II
MAC STUDIO FINISH SPF35 concealer in a pot is the best. It lasts for months, and you only need to dab just a little to cover up the blemishes. I use them to cover up dark undereye circles and zit scars, etc. I only use my fingerpads to dab on the problem areas, and cover them with MAYBELLINE PURESTAY 2 way COMPACT to help it stay put. It's best to visit the MAC makeup counter to find the best match for you. I have medium tan skin, and my shade is NW25. I have tried other concealers (even the expensive ones) but this is really THE BEST!





From the MAC website - Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35


A lightweight, creamy, discreetly opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-acnegenic. This emollient-based, lightweight concealer is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage of the skin's imperfections and discolourations. It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks. Enriched with antioxidants (derivatives of Vitamin A and Vitamin E), it also contains Silica to help adsorb the skin's oils. Concealer has an SPF of 35 and is available in a wide range of colours. It can be applied with a medium to firm fiber brush (try the 242 Brush), a latex sponge, or the fingertips.





Hope this helps!
i don't have a concealer rec, although try a mineral make-up so you don't irritate your skin too much... but if you dab some eye drops onto the red areas they improve a lot.
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
Large paper bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan