Thursday, December 3, 2009

Concealer and foundation?

I was wondering since I can't afford to get a good concealer or foundation from mac or anything like that what is a really good brand that I can buy from like a department store or something.





I tried the cover girl concealer but it ends up turning pink later in the day!!





any suggestions?





thank you!Concealer and foundation?
boots brand its called 17 youl get it for about a fiver and its quite good :-) hope i helped


xConcealer and foundation?
The Almay concealer works awesome with the matching foundation!
Honestly, there is no way around it, your better spending money on a good foundation, I use clinique super balanced! It will carry the rest of your make-up so much better %26amp; it will last longer too! Lip gloss, eye shadow, blusher etc don't have to be expensive, if you have good foundation on it will carry them! An expensive foundation will probably work out cheaper in the long run as you won't have to reapply as often and you get better coverage with less product
Physicians formula has great concealer. I like Revlon and LOreal foundations.
try mabeline
neutrogena and clear skin have a great concealer! Also consider looking into a tinted moisterizer...I like it a lot better than foundation.
I use mememe concealer, i've always found it useful and i also use it for under my eyebrows to highlight :)
ur better off saving up for a really good foundation because it will stay on all day, and last a long time because u do not have to use much of it....but i would go with neautrogena's foundation and mineral foundation. those work pretty good and they keep ur skin healthy.
Mark omg Im soon to be one of there Rep's


here;s the concler that I have %26amp; I have it on now I was going to get mac for christmas Nope im going to keep my Mark.





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>





I dont use thier foundation I use Sephora but the Concler it's great I hate the heck out of my chin and I use the Conceler on it and it llooks flawless
almay you can guy from the cvs, or if you reallly want a good one you can buy clinique foundation. it works amazinG!!!
sorry, i dont wear either....i just wear eyeliner to bring out my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan