Thursday, December 3, 2009

Concealer before or after foundation?

if you have some spots that you want to cover should you put concealer on before or after you put on foundation





and can anyone recommend a brand of foundation that is good at covering blemishes plzz





thanks :)Concealer before or after foundation?
i usually put concealer on before foundation. then i usually put on a pressed powder.





hope this helps





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





xoxoConcealer before or after foundation?
It is different for everyone.





If you have larger spots, it is best to put concealer on before AND after your foundation. Though, if you only want to put concealer on once, put it on after the foundation.





If you put concealer on before foundation, the foundation could just wipe it away.





As for brands of foundation, it depends on your skin tone, etc. Try asking in your local chemist or make-up shop type place!





Hope I helped - Good luck :)
Put the concealer on before you apply your foundation, as this will cover your spots more. And if you put it on after your foundation you would have patches of different colours where you have applied the concealer.





I think that the more expensive makes of make up are the best for covering up blemishes, such as Dior show foundation.


They may be a bit more expensive but they give a nice coverage, and make your skin look really clear.


:)
I apply concealer before foundation if I am using mineral or powder foundation. I use concealer after foundation if I'm using liquid foundation.





I love L'Oreal foundations. Maybelline is also good, but I can't use their makeup because I am too pale for it (the lightest shade in most brands is a little too dark, but with Maybelline it's way too dark)
you normally wear concealer and then foundation the foundation that i would reccomend is either


dream matte mousse maybeliene


or Loreal Paris Ture match


you should try it but the dream matte mousse might not be that good for people with dry skin anyway try it and see what one you like


best bet is to go into a shop and do a patch test on the foundations then leave it a day till you buy it and see which one is best do it one at a time it's better waiting to see the best results


hope this helps x
Always put your concealer on right before you apply the foundation. I have some really wonderful products I know you'll love on my website. I offer great discounts on new registered customers. It's simple, free and easy to register. Check out the concealers I offer on my site.





If you have any questions about anything feel free to email me.. Have a great day.





Chelsea Bucknell


Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant


marykay.com/cbucknell


(541) 496-0402
I usually put the concealer on then the foundation because it really makes your skin look smooth and healthy.





I use J.A.N.E. minerals you can fined it at wall mart or any store like that it's cheap too.


plus it's all natural and won't clog you're pores.
wash your face, moisturize, conceal, then apply foundation.





brands i recommend:





concealer: neutrogena (clears your skin while concealing)


foundation: youngblood cosmetics has a great line. it's spa quality so it won't irritate or cause more trouble spots
concealer b4 foundation! its da way 4ward! i use it all da time! cant live wiv out! go debenhams cosmetic department, dey will tell u every thin on how 2 apply and tell u wots wot wiv da brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan