Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best concealer to cover dark circles?

i have olive type skin and i need a concealer that will actually work and stay on the whole day to cover my dark circles completeley not a little bit but all of them so please help me out and also if you know a very good foundation to go it please let me know thanks...Best concealer to cover dark circles?
Okay I am the concelar Queen, it is my must have....





Now I have tried everything. L'oreal True Match isn't very good, so I don't know what the 1st chick is talking about.





Revlon is a'ight, I wouldn't recommend it if you want to conceal dark circles.





I LOVE Sally Hanson's Concelar Wheel that is the best. It comes with a yellow (dark cicrcles), A tan (for touch ups), a light beige (for masking bags and circles), a green to prevent redness, and a purple .





It costs $10.00 and it is freakin awesome. Trust me it is wonderful. You won't be disappointed.Best concealer to cover dark circles?
go to perscriptives at macys. get the camoflage cream. they will match your skin
Covergirl.
Try covergirl or loreal cheap and works....also make sure you test it out on your face not hand because it tends to differ in color.
Chanel under eye concealer it works, trust me I am old gay man LOL I use it every day.
Bobbi Brown creame concealer. Its the best!
Aloette has a great concealer, but I have fallen in love ith our new Look Alive, a mineral eye highlighter %26amp; concealer. I have used it on just about eveery skin tone %26amp; it has not failed me yet.





We also have our Eye Recovery Complex that actually helps decrease dark circles aby about 30%. email me if you need help.


judi@aloette4u.com
Try getting plenty of sleep instead. That's the best beauty treatment a girl can give herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan