Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best Concealer...Expensize or Cheap! And good Brands?

I'm looking for a really good concealer..I'm only 13, I just want it to cover up the occasional spots or redness? Any Ideas, I don't mind the cost. Also, I don't really want one that blocks your pores or dryes out your skin. Any ideas? Or good brands? I like benefit and laura mercier, what do you think of there concealers? and also is touch eclat by YSL any good for redness and spots?


ThanksBest Concealer...Expensize or Cheap! And good Brands?
here are my top picks in different price ranges after trying about a dozen....





mark invisbile touch perfecting concealer $5 (comes in 5 shades)





merle norman cover up $12 (comes in 12 shades)





benefit boi-ing concealer $18 (comes in 3 shades)





i tried and did not like mac cream, covergirl stick, or clinique cream concealers.Best Concealer...Expensize or Cheap! And good Brands?
ALMAY LIQUID CONCEALER!
hey. im 13! you answered my christmas one,. uhh chanel has really good concealer. like it doesnt look cheap at all on your face. you just go to macy's to get it it may be about 20 dollars but it will last a great amount of time. merry christmas and i hope i helped. :)
For special occasions I use MAC studio finish concealer, It covers facial hair stubble left behind from shaving plus it is sweatproof (ive tested it) The only thing is that it takes forever to take it off, If I had to wear it every day I would probably buy the MAC makeup wipes because it comes off with that, but since I only wear it for special occasions I dont mind it too much..
I love MaryKay Yellow Concealer, followed by whichever color concealer matches your skin tone, for me, White Ivory. The yellow really covers dark spots and blemishes, and then followed with the concealer in your own skin tone, it blends wonderfully.
Can I suggest the following 2 options?





For Dark Eye Circles, choose L'Oreal Paris Touche Magique as it is an illuminating concealer and will not only help to conceal dark eye circles, it also aids in brightening eyes so that they look less tired.





For Dark Spots/ Blemishes/ Redness, try L'Oreal Paris True Match Concealer. This product is good at concealing small problems on your face as it has 6 shades to match every skin undertone.





Could I also suggest that you follow up with either a TWC or a Compact Powder so that the coverage is better?





Hope this helps!
I've always been a fan of Almay products. They have a newer product out that covers your entire face called Smart Shade Make-up. Don't be surprised when you go to apply it (if you notice it's white with little blue beads in it), trust me though. After you apply it to your face, go back and look in the mirror five minutes later to see the amazing difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan