Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are some good liquid founations & concealers for sensitive skin?

i have VERY sensitive skin, i tried using smashbox liquid foundation and it made my skin burn a little and turned it red %26amp; made it dry. thanks for the help. %26amp; make it affordableWhat are some good liquid founations %26amp; concealers for sensitive skin?
you should try clinique brand is the best for sensitive skin I have sensitive as well clinique is the only brand that makes my skin nice flawless doesn't sting or makes my skin red so it good it doesn't have fragrance .


clinique.comWhat are some good liquid founations %26amp; concealers for sensitive skin?
I find Clinique foundations (either superbalanced or even better) are great liquid founations for sensitive skin. If you want a cheaper alternative then you could try Maybelline. Their dream matte mousse is nice or their newer Natural Perfecting Liquid Foundation which has 100% micro-mineral pigments so it's more natural than other products and doesn't dry out the skin.





These products work for me so I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan