Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fecking blemish on my face, best concealer..?

I've tried lots of different foundations; pressed powders %26amp; etc. So, school starts tomorrow .. %26amp; there happens to be a blemish on my chin. Half my makeup is too dark, some too light .. %26amp; some are just too thick. I need suggestions, this blemish really needs cover up %26amp; I'm not sure which brand to buy. Don't give me the ';bare minerals'; suggestion, either. I'm going to the drug store.





I don't want powders.Fecking blemish on my face, best concealer..?
the best way to cover-up a blemish and/or acne scar is actually to use your normal foundation that closely matches your skin and then some sort of cover-up stick or cream that also matches your skin tone. NOt lighter and not dark. Same color as your skin. I honestly would break down and go to a department store to either Bobbi Brown (my fave), estee lauder or clinique and have somebody color match you for your foundation and then they can also recommend proper way to cover up the blemish. They are kind of pricey, but I find that the quality of the products are far superior to drugstore brands. Bobbi brown is my favorite. I use her oil free foundation and the blemish cover-up stick and then set with translucent powder.Fecking blemish on my face, best concealer..?
uh well fine, dont choose mine as best answer. it does work asshat. hope you get pimples fo' life. Report Abuse

I have two suggestions. try to pop it if possible and then use clearasil (or something like it) on it all day today, even if you have to reapply it all day, keep washing it too. clean and treat before bed and put a clean pillowcase on your pillow. And for tomorrow at school, put a little undereye concealer on the spot after you have cleansed and treated it with clearasil. Then apply your favorite base and I know you don't want powder but you must always seal your make-up with powder. I have 30 years experience with all kind of makeup, including grease paint and stage makeup and powder is alway important. it seals the makeup it is more important to follow a proper process than what kind of makeup. You can get the same results with affordable drugstore make up, that you can expensive products. I've used both. I like both. the second suggestion: There are more brands out there that you can get from the drugstores that are just like bare minerals. Loreal has one and neutrogena has one, they are both at the drugstores. Just use a small brush and apply it heavy on the spot. I tried both these brands before I spent $85.00 on the real bare minerals. Also larger JCPenny's store have bare minerals in the store. I will not buy any makeup over the net or by mail because I have to try it first.
i use neutrogena skin clearing, oil free concealer. it doesnt clog you pores, it actually DOES clear up blemishes. and i have a very light skin tone so its hard for me to find stuff that is that right shade and everything, i use fair and it covers great.





hope this helps!
neutrogena has good make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan