Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best concealer?

i have hardout dark circles so i want something that will cover them and that will last at least 5 hoursWhat is the best concealer?
Cover Girl aqua smooth. It is NOT liquid! It works great. I apply it under my foundation and over my foundation. It works way better than the liquid cover ups from cover girl! I know this cause I tried them all. It is six dollars at wal-mart where I bought it and lasts a long time. In comes in what looks like a lipstick container. Read some reviews on covergirl.com about that product to see if you are interested in trying it out!What is the best concealer?
try bobbi brown.


it's a tad on the expensive side


but it really does a good job at covering up dark circles.





also, try to stay away from yellow based concealers.


they actually make the skin under your eyes look


some what green.





try salmon colored.



covergirl????





just apply liquid


then powder





double action =]
try a facial highlight pen from mary kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan