Thursday, December 3, 2009

Milia and undereye concealer??

I have a skin condition called millia. Its these tiny white bumps under my eyes. I also have really bad dark circles, so I have to use concealer to cover them up. However, by the end of the day, the concealer looks cakey and craked, and the little bumps look extremely caked up (likea lot of gunk around them). Any suggestions about what to do?? Thanks!Milia and undereye concealer??
I use a mineral concealer from the Signature Mineral Makeup. I use the Sunshine Yellow Color Correctors to conceal the appearance of dark under eye circles and puffiness. It is good for all skin tones and Soft Sunshine is best for light to medium-light skin tones.





I make sure my moisturizer is completely settled in and my skin is dry. BUT when I apply concealer, it goes on just before the moisturizer settles in completely.





Keep in mind...Apply in light layers.





You can apply concealer to specific areas the way I do OR - depending on your needs, you can apply concealer all over your face or even mix it into your moisturizer!





You do not need to buff on your concealer or corrector. Just lightly dust on you concealer. I get good long lasting results with Signature concealers. It doesn't get oily and is not caked on--unless you apply way too much.





Siganture makeup does not contain bismuth, parabens, cornstarch, or talc. That should help prevent more milia.Milia and undereye concealer??
I don't know much about the skin condition, but I tend to have circles under my eyes as well....I don't really like concealers... they do kinda look cakie!! What I like best is the eye primer from MAC... it comes in several colors for you to choose from, and it'll also make your eye makeup go on smoother...





Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan