Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's your favorite summer ';base'; makeup? (i.e. concealer/foundation/powder)?

Cover Girl Tru Blend Liquid Foundation


It is very light, not heavy or cake like make up and even better it isn't too expensive.What's your favorite summer ';base'; makeup? (i.e. concealer/foundation/powder)?
I normally DONT use powder cus I sweat it off, but liquids clog my pores.





I combine a little bit of liquid foundation in my palm and sprinle on a bit of either translucent powder or powdery foundation. I rub together and apply. VOILA!!! perfect summer skin that wont leave your face or clog your pores!!!





On normal days I wear all three of those (i have redish pale skin). I make sure to wash my face so it stays pretty!!!What's your favorite summer ';base'; makeup? (i.e. concealer/foundation/powder)?
Personally, in the summertime I don't like much on during the day b/c i live in FLORIDA so i just like a tinted moisturizer (cover girl CG Smoothers) and a pressed powder to set it. Some bronzer and a pink/peach blush!
I only put Bare Minerals under my eyes to cover darkness %26amp; that's it...it feels good in the summer to not wear much makeup...especially since it's so hot %26amp; sticky out...it lets your skin breathe
pressed powderrrr%26lt;3
Bare Minerals. Everything else slides off my face when it's hot outside. This feels like it melts into your skin, and the foundation can also be used as concealer, so I don't have to use it seperately. It stays on all day, and I don't have to touch up.





If I don't feel like applying make-up, I just use a bit of bronzer on my cheeks, mascara, and lip balm.
Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer. It does three steps--moisturizes, adds enough color, has sun protection.
bare minerals all the way! putting mineral veil on first is a trick the bare escentuals CEO shared on qvc, it works well in hot %26amp; humid climates!
powder is the best makeup in summer as it won't let swaet come on ur face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan