Thursday, December 10, 2009

Undereye Concealer?

I'm African american with a caramel skin tone. I have serious dark circles and I want someone's recommendations for an undereye concealer. I just tried this foundation that I like: maybelline dream matte mousee in caramel #2 color. Any suggestions for an undereye concealer would be great. Thanks!Undereye Concealer?
For serious dark circles, a concealer won't work either. You need to use a colour corrector to neutralize the colour first: orange for bluish tones, yellow for purply, and green for redness. Then you use your concealer over it. The concealer under your eyes should be about half a shade lighter than the rest of your base, and well blended out. The light colour opens up your eyes more, and makes you look healthier and more awake.Undereye Concealer?
There is a product called Colorescience. You can find it on eBay. They have wonderful concealers. The 2 names that I can remember are Line Tamer and Wild to Mild. The stuff is amazing.





(I know that have it on eBay as I have bought it there a few times)
you might want to try a highlighter oppose to a concelear. Lightening the dark area verses coving up.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
lancome has a really nice one..
Mary Kay has wonderful under eye concealer. It costs a little bit more but it lasts FOREVER! (Just a dab will do ya!) You can find a local consultant at MaryKay.com
sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan