Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wearing only concealer?

I don't really know much about makeup and I don't like to wear a lot of it, but is it okay to wear ONLY concealer? I want to cover blemishes without applying foundation/powder over my entire face because my skin tone is pretty even.





And also, if wanted to use green concealer to hide redness, should I cover the green with a regular concealer? Or do I need to apply something like foundation over my entire face in order to hide the green?Wearing only concealer?
Yes, it is okay wearing only concealer. Just use your middle or ring finger to blend it in very well. Dab on the concealer, do not rub because if you rub it, it will give no coverage. BLEND BLEND BLEND so there aren't any obvious lines.





Yes, if you use green concealer, cover it with regular concealer because usually there's a green tint left on the spot.Wearing only concealer?
I personally think it's OK to only wear only concealer. That's the one of the only things that i wear. If you wanted to use green, if I were you i would put regular over, but that is just your own preference weather or not to use it over. Message me for more ideas and stuff. =]





Sara~Star
Well, If the concealer really really blends in well with your skin then yes - Im sure it's ok(:


Personally, i like using foundation AND concealer, because it just makes my face look so much smoother and natural.
wear some loose powder over the concealer just to make it last. you dont need anything extra for the green concealer, just use a little to hide the red and powder on top
All you need is skin toned color concealer to correct redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan