Thursday, December 3, 2009

Medium tan with pink undertones any foundation/ concealer suggestions?

Help me!!!


I can NEVER find a foundation or a concealer for my skin tone. Plus i have REALLY acne prone skin so some thing that doesnt clog your pores or more rich to cover up dark spots helps.Medium tan with pink undertones any foundation/ concealer suggestions?
try going to a mac counter n they will give the best shade 4 ur skinMedium tan with pink undertones any foundation/ concealer suggestions?
girl if you so ghetto why dont you go natural


but my momma gets some really good makeup from wallgreens
well try getting an air brush conseler it'l work I KNOW IT !!!!!!!!!
www.marykay.com. Find a consultant in your area and she will help you match your skin tone and there products will not clog your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan