Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can i find green concealer.?

not online.


and less then $30.


thanks a bunch! (:Where can i find green concealer.?
Physicians Formula has a duo concealer that has green on 1 side %26amp; light on the other. I saw that brand at walmart, %26amp; cvs. So they probably sell it @ most drug stores or grocery stores. I just pasted the link 2 show u wat it lookz like.Where can i find green concealer.?
Boots No7 do a good one. It's a Green Base Calmer, or something with that name. It's in a green tube. It's not expensive and my friend swears by it (she has really rosy cheeks)





=]
I have one by physician's formula and it was pretty cheap - maybe $8? many drugstore brands offer green concealer, so it should be relatively easy to find
Neutrogena has some, you can buy it at Walgreens. I think it's around $7.
sephora ummm i think smashbox is the brand that sells it.
Almay has one; sold in Walgreen Right now in my area it's 50% off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan