Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which type of concealer?

I was planning to get powder, but should I get liquid or stick instead? I don't know how to use liquid concealer...Which type of concealer?
is best to use either a liquid or a stick it works better, best ones are oil based, they cover better and won't run out of your face, the way you use concealer is simple, you use it to hide imperfections/ blemishes on your face prior to putting your foundation, make sure you buy a shade lighter than your natural color, if you need any more help contact me at Rosaniela@yahoo.comWhich type of concealer?
Powder concealer tends to get really dry, flaky and chalky.


I recommend liquid concealer.


Its the absolute best choice.


I Personally don't like sticks because they tend to be greasy and thick, but that's my opinion.





1. Choose a concealer a shade lighter than your skin tone/foundation, especially for dark spots.





2. Apply your concealer with a small-tipped makeup brush, dabbing it into the desired areas. Then use your finger to dab it in rather than rub it in. Rubbing causes the concealer to come off instead of soaking into your skin.





3. Pat the concealer on until it blends. Otherwise, it appears blotchy and unnatural.


4. Set your concealer with a lightweight or translucent powder. This helps prevent your concealer from creasing or rubbing off. If you have extremely dry skin, you may not need powder.





I Hope This Helps!


:)









Using a loose powder with a brush, especially


something like Bare Minerals or even the Cover


Girl compact powder work really smoothly and


nice. You may want to consider liquid if you are


looking for something to cover up a lot of acne,


for example. I am definitely a fan of powders


though.





Take Care %26amp; Good Luck!
depends on you skin type. if you have oily skin/combination you should use stick. applying foundation BASE cream is very important bc if you do not apply it first before the concealer... it may be noticeable or ';not well absorbed'; in the skin
It's not hard to use liquid concealer... just make sure you blend it all around good and dont have a ';mask'; along your jaw...


girls that dont blend it good look so gross.








I'd say get both... I use both at the same time. I layer a thin layer first with liquid.. then i put a little powder all over..






Don't get liquid concealer, it cakes on the skin and clogs the pores, not only this by it makes the face look SUPER shiny, use Physicians Formula, it's healthy for the skin, and fairly inexpensive...
It's really odd that I'm a guy and I know this.. but, I'm in a lot of plays so I need to use it to make my skin darker. But the liquid works best and for double the action apply the powder on top of the wet liquid.
apply with two fingers only





apply downwards motions or circular





thats all you need to know..





just make sure you dont have streaks and make sure its even..





look at your face in different lighting and at different angles..





make sure you smmoth down to your neck so you dont have really bad make up line
i would say liquid and get a makeup applier thing those little white things. and never get powder i bought that it sucks and gets everywhere haa





http://beauty.about.com/od/concealers/qt鈥?/a>
I hate liquid anything. I use bare minerals. Their bisque covers up anything I want it too and you can't tell I have make up on. It's powder.
liquid or stick personally....its easier to blend and fix. powder is harder to apply to smaller spots like under the eyes, pimples, scars etc.
I would only use liquid concealer for heavy duty cover ups but I like to use powder.
liquid is the best. either the liquid or the stick works
liquid from estee lauder at Dillard's


and they'll teach you how to put it on


and your shade and what ever else :)
i use liquid bcz its not as powdery fake lookin as the Powder kind
liquid is best
stick
liquid is the best.
what?





this must be woman talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan