Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it okay to wear concealer on my sore if i am a guy...?

i have this sore on my chin...i am a straight guy..and i am going to a dance tonight..and my sister let me cover up my sore on my chin with some conealer....is that weird?Is it okay to wear concealer on my sore if i am a guy...?
yea, but only because its a dance, and you need to look your best! dont wear it to school or anything...Is it okay to wear concealer on my sore if i am a guy...?
nope just make sure its not noticable. make sure to wash it off REALLY good tho.
nope


just so noone knows...


haha








my friend wore some on his hickey,





i think its fine.
its okay noone will know
ha no not at all.:~
hehe.. its okay. anyway guys do wear make up this days

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan