Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anybody know a scar concealer/camouflage cream that works?

Dermablend, i bought some off ebay but didnt get the powder. Apparently it is used for burns victims and to cover tatoos. i went to the chemist to get some powder as this stops it rubbing off but cant get it there so i would mention it to your doctor and they should be able to sort some out for youDoes anybody know a scar concealer/camouflage cream that works?
Some loose makeup powder matching ur skin tone it;s not going to be much of a help but maybe u can apply some glue over the scar and powder that area with this powder evenly and try blending it in i dunno i just thot it cud be worked on.Does anybody know a scar concealer/camouflage cream that works?
This is how I hide my face acne scars (got quite a few! I read up on them, though, and I only have 2 years to wait before they go away. sigh) : Find a foundation in your color, preferably by CoverGirl. Mine's a bit lighter than my medium skin tone. Apply generously over your scar until the scar is hidden. Once it is dry, you can apply face press powder in the same shade. That usually works for me!
For my scar after a tummy op. i used vitamin E cream. You can get it at the pharmacy counter.Also as a concealer I use Yves St.Laurent Touche Eclat, mainly for under my eyes though.
Bio oil is good!!!! i used it and it is really good. it is quite expensive but its good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan