Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best concealer to cover blemishes?

- I have the Rimmel one - and it is really crap!!





-so i need a new one [not a liquid one] which is very good for sensitive pale skin like mine. Also one that is good under the eyes.





-Anything under 拢15 i would pay for it : providing it worked well.





-where i can buy it and cost aswell...Best concealer to cover blemishes?
I know what you mean about the rimmel one, I've read loads that make up artists love it but it just goes on like a chalk crayon!


MAC studio finish is the best i've ever tried, its 拢10.77 so in your price range, it comes in a compact pot like an eyeshadow. It covers everything and they have so many colours to choose from, you can use it to cover dark under eye circles to which it does really well. If you get it in one of the stores then they'll match the shade for you, or you can buy online but it's hard to tell what colour you need.


I've tried the l'oreal infallible one and used it on other people when i was a make up demonstrator but i don't think it works that well for blemishes or under eye circles, it's better for covering uneven skin tone.Best concealer to cover blemishes?
I use the L'Oreal infallible concealer it lasts all day and you don't have to use much so it does not look caked on. I have very pale skin and it suits me fine. You can buy this for less than 拢3 from http://www.beautyparlor.co.uk with worldwide delivery.
umm


well my concealer is in my foundation, which is benefit


拢25, which is good for foundation and concealer.


:)
MAC Studio Sculpt is the best hands down. Its $16.50 :)
invest in sheer cover. trust me you will never use anything else again. it is a bit pricy though
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan