Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a good concealer?

I don't really want to pay more than 拢14.


I live in London so I can get most things.


I have very pale skin which can get quite dry and I have a few spots most of the time :(


(I'm 17)What is a good concealer?
boing by benefit it has to be the best ever u cant even see the spots!What is a good concealer?
I've used Tesco's concealer for a while now! It's pale enough for my pale skin and it's quite creamy. If you find a concealer a little dry you could always try a little extra moisteriser underneath.
I use Medicated Witch Hazel Concealer Stick. Can be bought in Boots or Superdrug. Nice and cheap. In the meantime, Boots Witch Hazel Spot stick, which takes care of the zits and is made for night and day wear.
use cover girl they have a line of things from oily to dry there products works best for just about any age. also lines to match your shade perfect
I use the Witch Stick, its available in sainsburys %26amp; superdrug %26amp; possibly boots. Its less than 拢5 i think but i would suggest putting a bit of moisturiser before hand.
Superdrug have a range called true they have the best concealer for pale skin and its sooo cheap.
I dont use concealer i use my own foundation but buy it in a lighter shade because i find concealer is too thick i put it on after i'v put my foundation on.
dream matte mousse bu maybeline is good and looks natural
Try putting a brown paper bag over your head!!


They are dead cheap too!!...lol... Only teasing!!!
Bobbi Brown has the best I've ever used.
i think my one is rimmel, i got it from boots.
pancake stick then use powder max factor oh and dont forget to use moisturiser before hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan