Monday, November 30, 2009

Are you supposed to put foundation or concealer on first?

depends what kind of foundation...


liquid foundation.. you put concealer after


powder foundation.. you put it before.. ^_^Are you supposed to put foundation or concealer on first?
FOUNDATION!Are you supposed to put foundation or concealer on first?
dear..


foundation is ALWAYS first!


the reason is because if u apply it after the concealer, you will smudge all the concealer off, and it will be like if it was never there.





First apply ur found., then concealer on the imperfection spots. Then, tap the spot with ur finger... dont do it too hard because it will smudge.





=]
It depends on what you are comfortable with and what you prefer. If you are using a liquid or cream foundation and a liquid or cream concealer, it is probably best to use foundation first and then use concealer after because if you put concealer first, when you apply the foundation, it can wipe off the concealer so it is best to apply concealer after foundation in this case. But if you are using a powder foundation, apply concealer first and then the powder foundation.


Overall, it all depends on what works for you and what your preference is.





Good Luck, I hope this information helped *_*
I always put foundation first because if I put concealer on first, after I apply my foundation with my brush, the concealers pretty much rubbed off... so I put foundation on which offers some coverage to begin with, go over my troubled spots with concealer and then set everything with powder so that they all don't melt off my face haha.
FOUNDATION FIRST.


it covers up the acne enough and then you put on the concealor to get the spots that didn't get completely covered.


you could easily use your stick of concealer up SO FAST if you do it first.
Foundation because it evens out your skin tone and if it doesn't cover everything then that is when you put concealer on.
concealer around eyes hidding discoloration bags etc.... then on the rest your face like blemishes, pimples, broken capillaries.... then is foundation and maybe a light powder to matte it...but be careful cuz the last 2 steps can make it you or make your ';face';
It's a preference thing. I put concealer on my dark circles before I put on my foundation. Then I put foundation on and whatever my foundation doesn't completely cover, that's when I put the concealeron, then I set it w/ powder and it looks natural.
What comes first the foundation of a house or the roof. Hope this helps in a smart *** way.
Its tottally up to you girl, there is no right or wrong...I put concealer on some of my acne spots, and under my eyes..then i put on the foundation to cover it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan