Monday, November 30, 2009

I have a concealer and luminiser pencil.my Q is what should u use the luminiser for?for what areas i mean?

I'm guessing a luminiser is like a highlighter. This you can use under your eyebrows to brighten the eyes, along the tops of your cheekbones to highlight them, and in the V in the middle of your top lip.I have a concealer and luminiser pencil.my Q is what should u use the luminiser for?for what areas i mean?
if you have a transparent luminiser, you can use it under your eyes to conceal the bags, or for your T (forehead %26amp; nose bridge) to tone down any shinyness ... or you can use it VERY LIGHTLY for your cheekbones.. it'll help make them higherI have a concealer and luminiser pencil.my Q is what should u use the luminiser for?for what areas i mean?
under your eyes
Under your eyes! It helps with those little dark circles.
ok. Anything that sticks out on your face! (not lips obviously.. lol) like brow bone, cheek bone to make them stand out, some put it on their nose to make more of a bridge. it is the girls best friend. oh and also under your eyes to rid those bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan