Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats a good foundatioon/concealer?

like i hate it when you can tell when people are wearing makeup. im totally for the natural look so are there any good foundation and concealers out there that are virtually invisible? (as in they work but no one can tell your wearing makeup, just looks natural)Whats a good foundatioon/concealer?
Mud.














:)Whats a good foundatioon/concealer?
Mary Kay
mineral powder
u should totally google Dinair Airbrush Makeup..its all water based so its not bad for ur skin and it makes u look like u have naturally flawless skin. it just evens out ur skin tone and takes away any redness. Its awesome...ive been using it for 2 years and ive never been happier with makeup!! hope i helped...=)
IF YOU GO TO MAC, THEY HAVE A REALLY GOOD CONCEALER AND FOUNDATION. IF YOU TURN OUT TO LIKE IT, THEN YOU SHOULD TRY THEIR MINERALIZE SKINFINISH NATURAL. IT GIVES YOU A COMPLETELEY NATURAL LOOK! MAC IS PRICEY BUT IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT.
I have super-sensitive skin, so I have to be careful. I've found that Almay's concealer is all I need. I really don't wear make-up unless I dress up, but when I do, Almay has worked well for me. I just dab on the Light 100 (yellow tube) and blend it in with my finger or with a Q-tip. They generally run $7-10.
If you look something natural, you should try a mineral foundation. It is the best of this job.Hope to be helpful.
Origins has great make up
Have u tried poop?
cover girl whipped foundation works really well. You just have to make sure you have the right tone to match your skin. it doesn't even feel/look like your wearing make up. you can buy it at target, wal mart, CVS, etc.
If you have a lot of flaws on your skin and you want to use only one product to achieve that flawless look, I suggest using a concealer as a foundation. Try Full Cover concealer from Make Up For Ever.
Olay do a good moisturiser whish is called ';touch of foundation';, which is coloured like a foundation but doesnt look like you've got it caked on. Or alteratively you could try out the foundation I have which is Rimmel 16 hour stay - http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/face/product.aspx?id=323





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan