Monday, November 30, 2009

What concealer would you recommend?

I have light brown skin.What concealer would you recommend?
I would try avon's ideal shade concealer stick it is my favorite and even comes with a great brush to make sure you don't miss anything.


Hope this helps!What concealer would you recommend?
I'd go with a department store brand if you are looking for some good payoff. All the drugstore ones I find are usually too cakey,or don't have enough coverage. Also in the department store, they will find the true color for you, so no guess work.


I use Nars it has a really nice constancy and covers very well.
Bare Escentuals.
bare esentuals...





easy to apply, good coverage, looks flawless





costs $18... lasts a LONG time because you only need a very tiny amount
M.A.C

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan