Monday, November 30, 2009

Best concealer for acne?

I have both acne and acne scarring. I have very fair skin, so they are extremely noticeable. I was wondering if you knew of any concealers that work good for acne and have natural looking coverage? Preferably that you can get at a drugstore, please.Best concealer for acne?
Stilla, it hides your acne while getting rid of itBest concealer for acne?
try clearasil acne tint. it comes in a skin tone shade that hides and helps acne. neutrogena spot treatment is also good just but a light layer over your face and be good to go!
TRU-BLEND


Remember to blend it in completely not rub or cake.


And then add in as needed
try a green- tinted conclear it is like magic when it comes to covering up redness. also try using the green tinted conclear along with normal conclear. anything will work along with the green. hope this helps :)


neutrogena works well
Same problem right here.


I use Almay Clear Complexion Makeup for oily skin.


It doesn't clog your pores, and if anything it's good for your skin!


I use it and it looks very natural.


You can buy it at drugstores too, and it's relatively cheap.


I hope I helped!


:)
hmm i dont know any but when you get one dont forget to put on s good moisturiser with low oil in it before putting on the concealer cos it helps to even it out and helps with the acne and helps in preventing the concealers oils to block pores and create pimples
i also have very fair skinn, i use neutragena, its in a stick, its my savior :)
a paper bag
Black paint for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan