Saturday, November 28, 2009

Good Acne Crater concealer?

Does anyone know of a good treatment that conceals the craters left by acne? I've looking at peels, but I cant find any that conceal as well. Also, any cover-up that I find just covers red marks, etc...but doesnt make skin look even. anybody have any suggestions? I have two craters on my right cheek that I wanna conceal.Good Acne Crater concealer?
hi, i'm not a dermatologist but this might help you. i have a skincare background. go and see a facial plastic surgeon and ask them if they have a laser that reduces acne scarring...i've heard it works great at reduction, but wont eliminate entirely. nothing will eliminate it entirely, but it will really help it...over the counter peels don't work so great unless they are done by a dr. also, you can ask your doctor to precribe RETINA A creme. it's fabulous for reducing scars and keeping the skin clear. as far as a concealer, i recommend DERMABLEND. It's the best heavier concealer out there and you just need a little for a natural look. but you need to buy the setting powder and remover for sure...all three pieces will cost you about $60, but it lasts a long time and sometimes they have sales kits. they should carry it at any high end dept. store. good luck!Good Acne Crater concealer?
I use Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfecter.





It has the lightest mousse-like touch and it fills in great without clogging pores. It looks totally natural and leaves a matte finish.





I think it's a God-send...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan