Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats the best concealer ?

i dont want to spend huge amounts of money but which gives the best coverage on dry skin...Whats the best concealer ?
I use dream liquid mousse air brush finish by maybelline. Its great! It isnt very costly, it covers really really nicely and brushes right over pores it is THE BOMB!! 8DWhats the best concealer ?
I love benefit's industrial strength concealer but rimmel's hide the blemish is nice too.





Benefit's industrial strength concealer is 拢15 but definitely worth it, rimmel's hide the blemish is less than 拢4.
Bourjois' Brush concealer; I was amazed with the results. It's an illuminating one.


The shade Beige Rose is salmon coloured %26amp; that's what make-up artists recommend for dark circles under the eyes %26amp; altho' at first it looks a different colour to your skin, after a little while it really blends in well %26amp; hides the dark circles really well.


If you have really pale skin, I'd buy buy the Beige Claire though.


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>
I use collection 2000 concealer in light. It is my life saviour! It matches my pale skin perfectly and there are also other shades too, so you bound to find something to match ur skin tone. The best thing is it is 拢1.95. Cheaper sometimes means better :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan