Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good concealer for me???

I have oily skin even when i wash my face its dry for a while but gets really oily and i have little scars from where i picked my face a while back...sooo any types of concealer that could help and stay on without being blotchy thanks?!What is a good concealer for me???
CGWhat is a good concealer for me???
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I highly recommend bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid Minerals it is truly superb you will not have any trouble at all with it. It will not break you out or make you oily either. Its perfectly balanced.They have samples for 3.00
get MAC studio finish concealer. (the one in the pot, not the stick) and buy yourself a decent brush to apply it with. using a brush makes it much less streaky/blotchy. the brushes mac makes are pretty pricey, but if you get on sephora.com or ebay you can find them cheaper. I use the smashbox concealer brush.
i know u have to get sheer cover concealer it comes with a brush to. just to to www.sheercover.com and order the 29.95 basket that comes with 2 foundations, 3 mineral brushes, and one duo concealer, + one cleanser, one moisturizer, and a eye to lid highlighter...plus much more .to be honest this stuff really works and hides any imperfections and its all healthy mineral make-up all the Hollywood stars use. it also helps signs of aging and SPF. so i recommend sheercover.
CG

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan