Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best concealer?

Chaulk Concealer... QVC.COMWhat is the best concealer?
Bare minerals.What is the best concealer?
There are a million and one concealers out there and they'll all say that there the best for your skin, but really no one can tell you they best concealer is up to the type of skin that you have like for me i tried tones of different ones and i even paid up to 80 quid for one that was right so i went into boots and had a look at them all i asked one of the helpers and they said matte mouse concealer it doesn't give me spots and it's not expensive
I love the multitasking concealer and foundation from kms mineral essentials. It does wonders for my under eye circles and uneven skin tone. The foundation gives me an airbrushed finish too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan