Monday, November 30, 2009

What's a good concealer?

From a drugstore. I rarely get acne, but I use the concealer as a cheap eyeshadow base. Because I don't feel like paying $15 for an eyeshadow primer. So does anyone know a good concealer that will make my eyeshadow last longer?What's a good concealer?
just try a neutral colored cream eyeshadow


i found an eyeshadow primer for $7.95 on drugstore.com form l'oreal


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a…What's a good concealer?
I have always used Almay 3 step makeup. There is a concealer, liquid foundation and a compact that are all the same color. They are all oil free and are better for your skin then most other concealers.
I use Covergirl concealer. It works pretty well as an eyeshadow base for me. It doesn't let the eyeshadow bunch in the creases until over twelve hours of wearing it. Even then, the creases are minimal.
I use Clean Makeup by Covergirl.





It doens't go on that thick, so i think it would be good as a eyeshadow primer :]





But, if your using it for your face, apply it lightly, then use a makeup sponge to blend it in, then I use compact powder to make my face look softer!





Hope I helped





Oh, and it's really cheap, about $7 dollars for a 30ml bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan