Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best concealers for dark under eye circles?

I am only 17 but have very dark under eye circles that no concealer seems to work on. I have to cake on tons of concealer for me not to look like I haven't slept for awhile. I'm very fair so that doesn't help either. Any suggestions for concealers that work very well on under eye circles would be appreciated!Best concealers for dark under eye circles?
I use clinique advanced concealer and it works SO well!


It comes in a tube and is about 14 dollars and a little goes a longgg way.


I only use one dot on my hand and with my concealer brush I can cover all the spots on my face and my under eye circles.


It stays on all day too, I really reccommend it.


I could never find a concealer light enough for me and its perfect!


Good luck!Best concealers for dark under eye circles?
Not everyone can afford Mac. Below is a list of cheaper ones that have had really good reviews - even the really cheap ones.





Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Concealer, (budget one for under eyes)


Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer (according to Marie Claire a favourite with makeup artists)





Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer For the Face


Bourjois Anticerne Pour Petits Matins 鈥?Anti Shadow Concealer (good budget concealer for eye bags)





Mary Kay Full Coverage Correcting Conceal


Maybelline New York Cover Stick Corrector Concealer (winner of Allure 2007 beauty award)





Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Light Diffusing Concealer Pen
MAC. Hands down. I have very dark under eye circles too (although they are not really circular??), and have tried various concealors but MAC is by FAR the absolute best. Also, it is important to know that sometimes when your under eye area is verrrrry dark, you need to get a darker concealor instead of a lighter one. Trust me on this one!!
a French product called Chantecelle is great. I may have spelled it slightly wrong, but they sell it at Neiman Marcus and although a bit expensive, it is the best makeup you can buy!
Physician's Formula CircleRX - meant specifically for dark undereye circles. I'm very fair as well so definitely get it in the lightest shade available. Just make sure to blend it in well!
i use napoleon for my under eye concealer :-) i love it
MAC studio finish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan