Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's a good concealer for men?

hi, i've after a good concealer to cover my nose/cheeks due to rosacea. What's a good one that will look natural and not made up? thanksWhat's a good concealer for men?
Try a mineral coverage, as a liquid / cream may not look natural.What's a good concealer for men?
maybeline pure-stay(pressed powder) is cheaper than mineral make up (6-10$) and covers unnoticably like mineral


i dont have rosacea but my pores on nose/ cheeks are sometimes irritated/ red and this covers it right up


if i end up looking made up/ powdery a little bit on lotion over top of the make up gets rid of that problem


good luck : )
My sister said bareminerals was good.


It's not irritating, so it must be okay to be used with rosacea.


She insisted on trying it on my face ( because I have acne).


It doesn't completely make all the imperfections disappear, and magically make your face flawless. *Btw, you do not want flawless. People would notice your wearing make up, if your face is like a freakin doll. Use concealer to tone down the difference of skin tone, not to completely paint your skin*


Anyways, she tried it on me. The acne were still there , but more acceptable.





I did like the effect of it, but the damn thing is so effing expensive. The money wasnt worth it for me.


What I use is a Neutrogena concealer stick thingie. It's about 7 dollars. I do not use it cover my face. I just apply a layer when the pimple is trying to heal and it looks like purple dots on my face.





I personally would never wear make up, but I just feel sorry for people who have to look at me. That said, wearing make up is a little price to pay if you want people to be able to tolerate you when you talk to them.


My answer:


BareMinerals for special occassions.


Any concealer with a good name, that is non-comedogenic. Like Neutrogena, Maybelline etc.
Coastal scents has a really good one- I love it. It's acually made for men and women.


I'll find a link for it....





http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>


oh, it's a bronzer... Looks to work the same, but their concealer is also VERY good. also worth a try (and their prices are cheap if yo uwant to try other stuff)





http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>





and their powder foundation could cover it as well:


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>





You could get some samples of these and see if they work at all- and which matches your skin best. ^-^


(that way you don't waste a ton of money on stuff that ends up not working, the samples are usually $2)
I'd recommend mineral makeup cuz it's light weight, natural and seamless. i covered a bad pimple on my bro's nose with Everyday Minerals Multi tasking Concealer and nobody noticed when he went to school :P


You can get a free 5 piece set from everydayminerals.com with the exception of shipping which is on $3 that way u don't blow ur money on something ur not sure about :)
Well I really like Bare Escentuals mineral makeup it covers up like a concealer and its very natural people wont even know you have it on and it has great coverage.
sonia kashuk the best one i ever used





you can get it at target for $10


try it out! you wont regret it
i suggest a mineral makeup..i have redness %26amp; rosacea





everyday minerals is a good brand...its mid price..you can order a free sample trail online and only pay shipping costs..see how it suits you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan