Monday, November 30, 2009

What's a good concealer ?

I need some concealer that doesn't look cakey and I can put all over my face. And is also good to put on my lips to make them lighter.





Oh, and do you know a good primer or concealer that can be used as a primer?





Any (inexpensive) suggestions?


Thanks. :]What's a good concealer ?
The concealer I use is from everyday minerals. I think it's absolutely amazing. https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.p鈥?/a>


The best part about everyday minerals is that, you can get free samples and all you have to do is pay for shipping. But, I also like mac's concealer. But that's pretty expensive. As for primers, I use urban decay primer potion for my eyes. And I don't use one for my foundation.


hope I helped.


:DWhat's a good concealer ?
Loreal if you want good and inexpensive. If you want the absolute best, but will cost about $30, Chanel is the #1!!
Mary Kay, def. not avon
bare escentuals makes a really cool concealer


MAC 's concealer also works fairly well





And my favourite primer is the green Makeup Forever primer
Dermablend is very good for the concealer, it covers perfectly. I also like lancom a lot because it is very light and it works. Mac relvon and mary kay also work just fine and not as expensive as those two.





You just have to try and see which one is the best for you :)





For the lip, I would prefer using foundation from neutrogena glow sheer. It is light and sheer ;)





Hope this would help you a little bit
i love elf's concealer (it cost a $3 and works best for me)


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/under鈥?/a>


%26amp;


the sonia kashuk hidden agenda concealer set work awesome too, it comes with 4 colors. you can get it at target for $9.99


http://www.target.com/Sonia-Kashuk-Hidde鈥?/a>





and you can use whatever concealer for a primer it can work as both or your liquid foundation.
forever at Sephora
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan