Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's a good cheap concealer?

One that I can find at a local drug store, and is good for dark undereyes.


Thanks!What's a good cheap concealer?
I just saw this on TV. Some all natural deal but can't remember the name of it.





Unfortunately I can only remember Alissa Millano which is the reason I stopped on that channel.What's a good cheap concealer?
the best concealer if ur on a budget is wet n wild. They're only 1.99!! and it comes in a stick. CHose ur shade and apply directly to the skin that u wanna perfect. Then use ur finger to blend. Add foundation if u want to make it look flawless.
no such thing
Maybelline or Cover Girl cover stick. I use it to completely cover a tattoo that I have. Just pat loose facial powder over it after you apply the cover stick.....If it will hide my tattoo, it will hide anything.
from Covergirl. It's about $4. Works like magic!
cover girl is the best
go to your closest rite aid they have a variety of concealers there and there not expensive...try true blend it covers everything
I was using a Clinique heavy-duty concealer that I loved, but they stopped making it. I have been pretty happy with Max Factor's Erase. It was about $5 at Walmart. The plus side to Clinique is that they will help you find a match for you, and you can be sure of what you're buying. Expect to pay around $15 for them. Max Factor is good though. Hope this helps.
i buy maybelline i use a brush to apply it then my finger to smudge it in. completely covers it.
mineral wear cream concealer by physician's forumula
A veil.
get some good concealer from Nordstrom or the Macy's. It is more expensive, but it will last a long time and work better. i suggest Lancome.
Brown bag over your head, woudln't cost a cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan