Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best concealer?

A CONCEALER THAT DOESN'T CAUSE PIMPLES.What is the best concealer?
I use Mary Kay because it is non-comedogenic, and it matches any skin tone really well. It also is very inexpensive, and the foundation and concealer I use has SPF in it!What is the best concealer?
I think Bare Minerals powder is really good as a concealer, plus not that expensive. Doesn't add oil to your skin, stays for a long time. Looks fantastic!
I like maybelline mineral powderand conealer it works the same as bare minerals, but costs even less. Plus it does not block pores at all. To find out what color to buy click here: http://www.maybelline.com/whatsnew/miner鈥?/a>
it depends on the coverage you are looking for. mineral make up doesn't really cover my scars very well, just the small blemishes. i would need a heavier cream concealer to cover up a dark scar. i like products from clinique. i don't like their face wash system though. it's very drying and irritating to my skin which is highly acne prone.
I prefer either the concealer sticks, or the liquid format. If you are looking for a concealer stick, I would recommend of on Stila's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan