Monday, November 30, 2009

What the best concealer?

I need to know!What the best concealer?
Boi-ing by benefit!


It's an industrial strength concealer!


拢15.50 well worth the money go for it! It lasts ages!What the best concealer?
i use burts bees. it works great. i use it to cover dark circles and a scar on my cheek.
here are my top concealer picks (for different budgets) i have tried and loved them all...they go on easily, offer buildable coverage, stay put, and look fresh...





benefit boi-ing concealer $18 at sephora, 3 shades


merle norman cover up $12 at merle norman, 12 shades


mark perfect touch concealer $5 from mark/avon rep, 5 shades
A big rain coat
A thick brown paper bag with two slits for the eyes usually works wonders!
The best concealers are made by Rimmel.


I don't work for them; I use their products.


Look, find, use.


You know what you want; Rimmel do it.
camouflage paint.
a white lie, just a little one.
Plaster of Paris and a large trowel.
I've shelled out a fair bit for Lisa Watier's 5 shade wheel, it has lasted me ages and is definitely worth the money, I would have spent at least the same on other concealers while I have been using this. It's great cos you can blend your own colour and cover red spots, dark circles etc, and you don;t need to buy loads of shades to match your tan in the summer.





You can get it from www.myvanitycase.com
A balaclava
ii really like covergirl fresh complextion (:
halloween mask
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan