Saturday, November 28, 2009

Red blotch chheks what coverup or concealer should be used to hide them>>?

I agree with most of the ladies here, Bare Minerals is wonderful, but you can use a concealer with a green base before you put on the concealer to counteract the redness. But, you may also have a skin condition that people over 20 get called ';rosacea'; (pronounced rose-A-sha). You may also want to try a lotion by Aveeno that calms your skin with soy and oatmeal products. But I would seriously consult a dermatologist to really get to the root of your situation, k? Take care!Red blotch chheks what coverup or concealer should be used to hide them%26gt;%26gt;?
Sheer Cover www.sheercover.com





I use it every time I have a blemish and it covers it 100% instead of leaving that red hiding under make0up look. If I could afford it, I'd use it every day!Red blotch chheks what coverup or concealer should be used to hide them%26gt;%26gt;?
Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion, SPF 15. Try this product. I tried this after using a hair removing lotion that left me with redness and it worked well. They also have a whole line just for redness of the skin. I would suggest a product like this rather just makeup to cover it up. Also there is a skin condition whose name i can't recall right now, but maybe u should also look into talking to your doctor.
powder is really good to cover up red spot. I use cover girl its really good.
You might want to try a mineral powder foundation. One that I love and will never give up is Bare Escentuals. It is the best to cover up redness and breakouts.


You can get it at http://www.qvc.com
Estee lauder double wear foundation covers almost anything, esp. blotchy red cheeks, plus it stays on for hours and hours!!
Check out the clinique web site..


There you can put in your skin type, ask question,


you will be suited up with the best concealer type for your skin.
clinique stick that has green concealer one end your skin tone concealer the other its brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan