Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best concealer in the US?

I am willing to spend money, so no drugstore brands unless it's actually really good. I'm 15 years old and I just need concealer for underneath my eyes to wake me up since I stay up late doing homework and don't get much sleep. I also need it to cover a pimple from time to time. Thanks so much!Best concealer in the US?
Here are some concealers that have had good reviews for hiding eye bags and shadows.





Buy a shade lighter than your skin tone.





Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Concealer, (budget one for under eyes)


Bourjois Anticerne Pour Petits Matins 鈥?Anti Shadow Concealer (good budget concealer for eye bags)


Clinique Airbrush Concealer (good for under eyes, eyebags


Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (good for under eyes, redness and other blemishes. In Style award 2006)





These have all had good reviews ...Best concealer in the US?
MAC or Make up forever. Go to one of these places and they will get you hooked up with a type of concelear for your skin. I love my MAC concealer I have circle like no ones business but its because my skin is so thin around that area, so I got a NW color to neturalize the cool color under my eyes. Godd Luck
MAC MAC MAC ... Get the one in the short glass bottle, not tube.





I have always been an avid MAC make-up wearer %26amp; for some reason I always kept my cover girl concealer to use with all my MAC makeup. I always wondered why my face didn't look as good at the end of the day as it did if I got my makeup done at MAC. WELL ... I finally decided to get the actual MAC concealer ... runs about $26, %26amp; BELIEVE me it is worth every penny!!!
MAC! I have this little red spot that no other concealer covers...except for MAC. I use this one:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>
Bare Minerals!!!!! You can get it sometimes more cheaply on Craig's List or ebay. Stays stays stays and you can not see it on
like try chanel or mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan