Monday, June 21, 2010

Looking for a new concealer (from mac)?

i've never purchased from mac and i've heard their concealers are really good so i figure i'll start out with one.


thing is, should i get studio sculpt concealer or studio finish w/ spf 35?


which one lasts longer and covers the best?





thanksssss (:Looking for a new concealer (from mac)?
It really depends on what your trying to conceal...I don't have dark circles under my eyes so I find that studio sculpt and studio finish are way to heavy for me.So I use MAC's Select Moisturecover concealer instead.I think that Select Moisturecover works best on me as it has a lighter constancy but still provides great coverage.I can also use it under mineral foundation or my MAC msf natural foundation...the others are just to heavy for powder foundation products imo.





...But all around Studio Sculpt is better then Studio Finish.I find studio finish is very drying especially when layering products over it.Studio Sculpt I also like,I tend to use it less.I do use it when I wear cream foundation or have a blemish...So I would go with Studio Sculpt or Select Moisturecover, it just depends on the type of coverage you want.Looking for a new concealer (from mac)?
i think the studio sculpt concealer is the best
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan