Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats a good concealer - maybe a green concealer?

i have some spots, but they're always huge ): And because of that, they go very red, and as i have oily skin, concealer which is liquid just separates on my skin. I would like a long lasting concealer, which isn't expensive! Oh - and if you could answer, is dainty doll foundation makeup any good? Any recommendations?





thanks!!Whats a good concealer - maybe a green concealer?
I would seriously recommend Bo-ing Concealor by Benefit, a little expensive at 拢15.50, but trust me, it's worth it. It is industrial strength concealor, it covers all spots, and I use it everyday. It looks really natural on. A little goes a long way with this so it is worth the money.


Oh, and it is anti-bacterial, so unlike other foundations/concealors it will actually help your skin, not mask it! If this is too expensive then I would also recommend Witch Hazel Concealor, it is available at supermarkets like Tesco and I think it's at Boots. It is really cheap at 拢3 or something! It also helps your skin as Witch Hazel is believed to heal your skin!





Hope I helped =DWhats a good concealer - maybe a green concealer?
Hey, i have the same type of skin. Mines really oily too.


i have Sheer Cover concealer and it works really well, and it's not that expensive.





it's like a paint. thinner than foundation but thicker than a stick concealer. it always covers my outbreaks.





Dainty Doll makeup is for paler skin, like very pale skin as Nicola from Girls Aloud designed it. So if you have pale skin, i reccommend it, but it may be quite expensive, i'm not sure.





hope i helped. good luck. x
I love MAC's concealers - but the best of the best would have to be Benefits' ';Boiing'; concealer.





It will cover anything and EVERYTHING.





A little costly, but works wonders.
I use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse it's really good at covering up, lasts long and is reasonably cheap :) Try it
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan