Monday, June 21, 2010

Can anyone let me know about any cheap concealer available ?

i'm a student .....and have to go by my pocket money.....


plz help !!!





thanks peopleCan anyone let me know about any cheap concealer available ?
cheap ones but do the job are elf and prestige





check it out


http://www.beautifulperfumes.com/brands-鈥?/a>





and





http://bionic-beauty.com/elfs-tone-corre鈥?/a>





got to makeupalley.com or totalbeauty.com to get different opinions on different products before you buy anything, that way you know what people went through already, and you can gauge what is right for you.Can anyone let me know about any cheap concealer available ?
Oriflame Vision range is the natural swedish cosmetics and they are meant for students and teenagers, so they are cheap and ultra mild for your young skin.
Super drug does lots of cheaper products.


You can pick one up for 拢2. If you look on ebay you could get one at bargain price - just get a new one not second hand as bacteria lives in make up.
I use Rimmel. Its about 3 dollars a stick. I absolutely love it. Been using it for 8 years now and I haven't considered using another =).
Try wet n' wild brand.





Maybe also try Neutrogena, they are pretty reasonably priced as well. :)
I like Almay
um cheap concealer hmmm! well thers lots u just have to look there is chap ones in target
lakme!


nearly 200/rs
i love N.Y.C cover stick!!!!!!!!! its $2, cheaper depending where you go
Eyes Lips Face. They have good stuff for a dollar.





www.eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan