Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best drugstore concealer?

I've used CG Smoothers concealer, and it sucks. It moves around a lot and the formula is just off.


Are there any drugstore concealer you guys can recommend to me?


Thanks :D :DBest drugstore concealer?
I recommend the Revlon Colorstay Concealer.


All the physician formula's concealers have also worked for me too.


However...


If you could splurge, I think concealer would be the perfect makeup to splurge for.


MAC studio finish concealer has worked wonders for me.Best drugstore concealer?
I used Loreal true match concealer it liquid form is looks like a eye mascara container is goood I search alot for a good concealer this one is the best I use so far it looks very natural not cakey or thick just very nice light but good enough to cover scars pimples it cost 8 at drugstore.
Revlon Colorstay is the best. I use their foundation and concealer.





I wouldn't suggest the Maybelene* concealer, it comes off when you get wet, like, it looks disgusting. Stick with Revlon.
there is a powder i love!! i use all bobbi brown except the powder and i just get drugstore mascera and mac eyr shadow some times. its organic i forgot wat its called but its somthin around oorganic
Anything by Revlon, their products are completely amazing and you won't be disappointed (:
i prefer the stick kind over the liquid because it's thicker and stays soooo much better.


the best one ive ever tried is maybelline cover stick.
i use the dream matte mousse.


i really like how it looks!


but it rubs off on clothes very easily :[





but i have yet to find a better one.
Try MILANI





There are the best! U can find it in walgreens ans cvs





http://www.milanicosmetics.com/





Here is a link so u can see their products





GOOD LUCK!
yes, i agree with revlon colorstay. its works amazingly and its cheap
I use My Spots Are Consealed Cover Stick.


I bought it at Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan