Monday, June 21, 2010

**** is my m.a.c concealer?

I have a question, what does concealer do for your face?**** is my m.a.c concealer?
Concealer conceals any flaws or imperfections on your skin. You can apply it to dark circles under the eyes and dot it onto blemishes and acne scars. It covers them up without you having to wear foundation all over your face, although it can be used with foundation if you want to.





As far as I know, lemon does not lighten your skin. Lemon juice is very good for your skin if used properly, but I don't think it would change your skin's color.**** is my m.a.c concealer?
You can use concealer before or after applying your moisturizer and foundation. Most people use it before. If you have acne scars, blemishes, dark circles under your eyes, concealer can help lessen the appearance of these.








I've never heard of anything lightening your skin besides bleach. Embrace your own skin color.
Concealer is used to cover up blemishes or dark circles under your eyes. I agree, I almost never use concealer. Instead, I use foundation and set it with loose powder - it's much more natural looking.





Sorry I don't know the lemon answer. I've heard it does, but I'm beyond pale so I've never tried it lol!
Concealer covers up obvious blemishes and dark circles underneath your eyes. I personally don't lean toward Mac Cosmetics, but I have heard praises on their concealer. I don't use a concealer unless it's completely called for. But I'm also still very young.
Concealer hides imperfections such as pimples, dark under eye circles, etc.





Yes lemon actually lightens your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan