Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best drugstore brand concealer?

For concealer I use mouse matte (Sp?) I use a very light amount around the blemish and grey areas near my eyes. then after that, I just use cover girl liquid foundation and blend it all together and it works just fine. on days when I feel like being really fancy I top it all off by blending with bare essentials mineral veil, but you actually don't have to buy bare minerals for a transluscent veil, you can get tru blend from cover girl, and it's also available from mary kate and ashley, much much cheaper and works just the same. The result of all those foundations together looks awesome and I often get compliments.Best drugstore brand concealer?
cover girl or maybellineBest drugstore brand concealer?
try covergirl
covergirl sucks a lot %26amp; they do testing on animals


my favorite is l'oreal true match foundation. it's the only drugstore brand i wear. it lasts a long time, doesn't make me breakout, and doesn't dry up on my skin.





if you go to rite aide or wallmart or wherever your gunna get it they have a little thing that you can hold up to your skin to see which shade matches you skin tone
Regular:


Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation





Oil-Free:


Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation





Mineral:


Milani Loose Mineral Powder Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan