Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best concealer and fooundation and why???

????Whats the best concealer and fooundation and why???
bare minerals by bare escentuals is the best make-up i've found in over 25 years. the foundation can be used to spot-conceal, also. i love this brand, because it covers well, is 100% pure minerals, lasts a long time, and makes me look naturally beautiful. the company has been around for 30 years, has won several awards, and is the only brand recommended by the national skincancer foundation, because it is actually good for the skin, with a natural spf 15. while i love the philosophy skincare line, their make-up looks loke a mask, compared to bare minerals. try it out for yourself at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision. the 25.00 foundation lasts me about one year.Whats the best concealer and fooundation and why???
I am addicted to Philosophy's ';The Present';. It's a clear foundation and it makes your skin look flawless. As though it's been airbrushed! I hate slathering brown liquid on my face so I was so happy to find this magic potion! It evens out my skin tone plus it makes those little flaws disappear. It may cost a bit more then drug store brands but a little goes a long way. Even my Hubby noticed a difference and that's a hard thing to do! It makes my skin look fresh and smooth. That and a little mascara and I'm good to go!


You can find it at Sephora, drugstore.com and philosophy.com.


I hope you try it. It's worth the few extra dollars.
the more it cost the better it is but i bet u that cover gurl is the best product and is really cheap
Anything from MAC and Sephora, because they are very good quality.
Both items I found the best quality and performance in the name brand BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS ....





Their hydra bright line diffuser is an incredible under eye concealer, their blemish treatment concealer unbelievable how it conceals acne while fighting and vanishing blemishes.





Their Liquid Powder Mineral foundation is a unique very light yet effective foundation that will never clog your pores and always delivers a truly flawless complexion every single time.





Its a name you can trust very high quality ....
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan