Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mix concealer and moisturizer?

I read that instead of using a foundation, to save time and money, all you have to do is mix a liquid concealer and moisturizer in your hand and then apply. Is this true? Has anybody tried this? What is a good drugstore concealer to use? What moisturizer should I use?Mix concealer and moisturizer?
ya i tried it. works really good, try using like a thick lotion with a thin concealer, or thick one dosent really matter. works great tho, u can also mix in SPF if needeMix concealer and moisturizer?
use olay because YES YES YES it works amazingly. i love love love it. i do it everyday and it makes my skin look amazing. try it you'll never go back to foundation.
try tinted moisturizer;
I use clinique moisturiser I think its the best



that works.





or try tinted moistrizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan