Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you apply concealer? With fingers or sponge?

I use either my fingers or a brush, not a sponge-it's too big. Your fingers help to warm the concealer up therefore making it go on more smoothly and flawlessly. A brush is more precise and less messy!Do you apply concealer? With fingers or sponge?
Concealer can be a God-send. Applying with a sponge tends to give a better result AND you don't have to worry about transferring anything from your hands to your face!Do you apply concealer? With fingers or sponge?
Fingers
I do it with a concealer brush.
use a sponge becouse with ur fingers it wont be spread into your face as easily and could leave marks. With a sponge it leaves a more natural look. so that the fact that u are wearing concealer is less obvisous
try with the sponge at the begining and use your fingers to remove excess and for difficult areas like around the eyes so as to have it more smooth
im a little more old school im sure but i wet a sponge squeeze it out with a towel then apply my make-up first i spread it around where i want it making an even layer on my face then i pat it so there are no swipe marks or areas where it is too thin then i apply powder some people dont use powder anymore but i prefer it, it seems to give me a smooth clean look oh and i use the least amount of make-up possible so it doesnt get gross through the day
I use my fingers.
either, but the sponge works better.
When I used to do my makeup really thick I used a sponge. But then I grew up and realized that doesn't look very good, so now I just use my fingers. I feel more in control of the coverage that way.
Sponge at the least. Brush is the best.
I apply my concealer with my ring finger. This finger uses the least pressure on the sensitive eye area. Just make sure to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before applying, though.
Depends on the concealer. If it's very watery, I use my fingers. If it's thicker, I use a sponge.
Fingers are great for applying concealer as it warms the concealer causing it to blend better.
i use both, finger apply for a small area, and sponge blend.
sponge. this way i don't put any excess oil on my face or cause more beak outs. it also gives me a more even spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan