Monday, June 21, 2010

Why does'nt concealer work on me?

i have light brown skin n my dark circles are kinda of a dark brown


(not even purple)....everytime i wear concealer my bags look even worse...(it turns out greyish) n greasy....





*i use rimmel london


a light creamy colourWhy does'nt concealer work on me?
you're just probably using the wrong concealer for your skin OR


you could've applied too much. tap ,with very slight concealer on the tip (not nail) of your pinky ,around the eye area %26amp; slowly apply till it looks more even. Do so until you can't spread anymore before you reach out for more concealer( though usually for me, i never need more concealer for each eye). Or you're just gonna be out looking made up for a belated halloween :P hehe. hope it helps!Why does'nt concealer work on me?
it sounds as though your very inexperienced on how to apply your own make-up. Go to a department store. Have one of the reps apply the make - up for you, than purchase the products.
You are probably not using the right color for you. Always use a shade or two LIGHTER than your natural skin color. Then use your foundation and powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan