Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which concealer would you suggest?

I have a few brown spots from acne on my face, and now i just need a concaler that would really fully hide them.


im using a lise watier concealer, but it comes off during the day, and i dont like that..





help..? :)Which concealer would you suggest?
I just use The Body Shop's jumbo pencil concealers...Which concealer would you suggest?
I used to swear by clinique products but recently started using Bare Essentials and LOVE them.





I have a red birthmark just under my left nostril and with the new makeup its completely covered all day long. I havent found anything else that is as good. Plus, my skin is in much better condition as well.





Word to the wise... make sure you are using a good moisturizer are least 10 beforehand, because if your skin is dry, you will see the dry skin.
I've always used Almay foundation all over my face for concealer, and it works well for me. A foundation is good if you've got more than a couple brown spots or acne or blemishes. This is the kind I use, and it lasts a really long time. (You pump it!)





http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx?catid=31%26amp;catnm=Face%26amp;subid=233%26amp;subnm=Foundation%26amp;prd=29370%26amp;osubnm=Foundation





I can buy it at any major store (ex: Walmart, Zellers, etc)
MAC Select Cover Up.


it's a good deal for the price, like 15$ i think, and it lasts a long time.


i used it especially under my eyes and a spot i have from a stubborn pimple.





it's very lightweight, so you can control how much you use... and can build it up to have more coverage as well.


you can go to a MAC store and try it out before you buy it, i was sold on it right away.
i use this brand called ';benefit'; i got it from shoppers drug mart its a little pricey but its the best i use it to hide my beauty marks on my face and it works all day long and really hides it well you should really try it
check out the concealer found here.


http://skincare.nichesectors.com
bobbi brown duo compact - it is a compact with a cream and powder- put cream on first and set it with the powder





or





erase paste from benefit
Bareminerals





And to get the best results do a face mask often!
you want to use bare minerals they may be exspensive but it wont give you acne like any other conceler

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan